It is best to dry clean the sweater. This is because when the wool fabric is washed, once it is not handled properly, it is easy to cause washing accidents, such as shrinkage deformation. Of course, sweaters can also be washed, just pay attention to the following questions:
1. When washing wool fiber, neutral detergent should be used, such as silk hair net, etc., washing powder can not be used. For wool fiber fabric, its alkalinity is too strong, and wool fiber is not alkali resistant;
2. When washing the sweater, you should not use force and twist to avoid deformation of the sweater; only a lot of scorn, hands squeeze, massage;
3. The last time the water is rinsed, add a few drops of white vinegar to the water to neutralize the detergent that may remain in the sweater;
4. If the sweater has good dyeing fastness, it can be washed and watered by warm water;
5. When drying the sweater, first use several hangers or net bags to suspend the sweater to control the moisture. When it is half dry, spread it out to avoid deformation; the sweater is best not to be exposed to the sun;
6. In order to restore the soft feel of the sweater, after the sweater is rinsed with water, the water is properly squeezed, and the sweater can be softened with a softener.